Relay for Life at UF
Friday, March 28th at the O’Connell Center
- Join our Streetlight team to walk for all of our friends affected by cancer. This year’s theme is “The Happiest Place on Earth” and our Streetlight team has a special group theme of our own to celebrate Disney style!
Great Strides 5K for Cystic Fibrosis
Saturday, April 26th at Westside Park in Gainesville
- Walk with us at Great Strides to support our friends with Cystic Fibrosis and their families. Proceeds from the walk go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The event includes a 5K walk, games, and great food!
Sickle Cell Awareness Month in September
Painting the 34th Street Wall
- Join the Sickle Cell Team on Saturday, September 14th, 2013 at 10 a.m.
Sickle Cell Benefit Concert
- Featuring the University Gospel Choir and stories by younge people living with sickle cell at Mount Pleasant United Methodist Church. Our next concert will be September 22nd, 2013.
Annual 2k Sickle Cell Awareness Walk
- Annual walk sponsored by the Sickle Cell Association of Florida, NCF, The Stop the Sickle Cycle Campaign, and Streetlight. Come on out and walk with us next September! And if that’s not compelling enough you also get a shirt, barbecue lunch, and entertainment. The next walk will be September 28th, 2013.